Maheshwari Silk Duppata Medium For Women
MAHESWARI SILK STOLE
- Pull the focus on you in this mind-blowing Green Pure Handloom Maheshwari Ghicha Silk Dupatta.
- It has got all over self-color weaving along with zari, a thread woven multicolor border tassels end.
- The chunni is crafted by the Weavers of Madhya Pradesh.
- Product Color:
- Craft Type: Weaving.
- Fabric:100% Pure Handloom Silk.
- Measurement:Length: 2.40 MTR
- This product is handcrafted and there might be slight irregularities. These add to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- First Wash should preferably be dry clean.
A process for producing fabric, generally on a loom. There are two distinct sets of threads known as warp and weft that are intersected at right angles. There are three basic weaves - the plain weave, the satin weave, and the twill weave. Sometimes, an arrangement known as, jacquard is included on the loom for supplementary weaving of patterns. Looms can be handlooms for a small level of production or power looms for mass production.